We know, you’ve ordered one of our fantastic looking gift boxes for a lucky someone, but you really, really want to have a teeny little look inside at the gifts and goodies nestling within. One problem – and one which leaves you nervously eyeing up your gift box at a bit of a loss about what to do…how to re-tie the beautiful organza ribbon in that gorgeous looking bow?
Well, help is at hand, we’ve put together a quick and easy how to guide which will help you nose around inside your gift box and yet still hand it over in pristine condition!
- When you’ve taken the first step and undone the bow, take the ribbon completely off. It’s much harder to try and retie the ribbon while its still half on the gift box
- Hold the ribbon up, and find the exact centre, leaving the two loose ends dangling equally
- With the box lid back in place, place the centre of the ribbon in the centre of the lid
- Take the two loose ends under the box and cross them over each other. Then bring the end back up at right angles, giving you all four box sides decorated with ribbon
- Bring the ends up to the top, and loop over, put one end under, and put the gift tag on one of the loose ends and move it right up to the single knot you’ve just formed
- Then simply tie the ends into a bow just like you would with a shoe lace
- Run your fingers down each side to ensure the ribbon isn’t folded over anywhere, so that it lies flat against all four sides
- Ta daa! All done!
So now you can have a little look inside, or add your own items if you want to, without the fear of not having your beautiful looking gift box before you hand it over! So time to have a browse through all our fabulous present ideas, whether you need womens presents; mens presents or gifts for children. Don’t forget to check out our great Easter gifts for children while you’re here too!